Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day |



Well after 5 long years of wating, NYC school officials have finally decided that we deserve a SNOW DAY!!!!!!! (yea im still hype). And I ain't mad about that at all. Not only did I not do my homework >=D but now I get to enjoy the simple pleasures of a snow day like:

1. Drinking Hot Chocolate


2. Curl up all cozy on my couch [[lol]]


3. Watch Cartoons that I never see anymore
4. Look at random stuff online (i do that everyday though....)




^^^^ peep this video... this guy is crazyyyy but funny. (watch to at least 4:40 min, then it gets really funny)
5. O, yea and possibly catch up on that hw

Leave Comments =D

2 comments:

Kiwi™ said...

Girl we had snow in Atlanta yesterday and it all melted this morning...

I am happy NY gets a snow day...and that Snug life is too funny!

Thanks for following me

Kiwi™ said...

And that dude is so so extra!