Sunday, March 15, 2009

F*ck My Life ....

Today I came across this pretty funny website v.i.a. my facebook friends. The website is called, F*** My Life and basically its where people go to vent about the f***'d up things that go on in their life. For each story you can vote either : "I agree, your life is f***ed" or "you deserved that one".




Reasons Why You Should Go To It :
1. The ish is funny
2. It's very addictive
3. If your having a sucky day, i guarentee you'll find a story there that will just make your sucky day seem like a beautiful rainbow after a storm that has just flooded your entire house (& you just got flood insurance the day before) .... yea its that good lol

Who knows ... i might even get the urge to write some stuff on there, lol FML

2 comments:

Jacque said...

I ♥ f*ck my life..haha reading other people's misfortune makes me feel better about my situations

br!t.br!t. said...

it always does