Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Music | Videos | Etc


The ever-so-sexy Trey Songz has recently been out and about promoting his new single, I Need A Girl, off his new album, Ready. But that song puts me to sleep, its too slow and ... idk i just can't get through it. However, I absolutely love Brand New, i've been bumping that song ever since it was leaked and I think many of his fans agree Brand New should definately be the song he promotes. So with that in mind, he has made a music video for the song. But i pray this is some cheesy, i only got one night in the club kind of promotional video. It looks cheap .... and there isn't much of anything going on except
1. Trey Songz shirtless
2. Video girls (-_-)
3. A bunch of celebrity cameos like, Jim Jones, Drake, DJ Khaled, that rapper .... something Lo (ughhh his name is not important but you will know who he is when you see him) & Fat Joe
4. Oh ... and Trey Songz tattooed body .... (i dont like his tattooes though, idk maybe it's me)
Watch it for yourself below :

Trey Songz - Brand New


-----------------------------
Electric Field -MGMT
Now this song has been out for a while, but i recently heard it on the Hellz Bells website and i loved it. It's like techno / pop and it seems hip hop artist love it too. Jim Jones made a remix to this song back in December and most recently, JD has remixed it as well. I listened to both, not really feeling either but you can look for them on youtube. The original song is the best to me.

1 comment:

Jacque said...

I ♥ MGMT! Have you heard "Kids"? I love that song.