Tuesday, February 10, 2009

One Lonely Tuesday ....


<---------- See those things over there.... those were my only companions as I felt like someone was slowly cutting off all my oxygen supply this morning. I literally must have overdosed on all of these things except the Mucinex. (i dont mess with that). So I stayed home from school, slept for an amazing 8 hours, and made cupcakes with mommy. Now im here writing on my blog for no reason at all when i have two nights worth of homework to make up. But what can i say "Ni***s procrastinate 'til it's time to worry." - Martin Luther King on The Boondocks.
Nevertheless, on a whole 'nother topic. I stumbled upon the whole beef video thing with 50 cent vs. Rick Ross. And even though I hate 50 with a passion, he produced some good stuff. These videos dissing Rick Ross (BOSS!!!) are hilarious so enjoy. I know i certainly did while I was almost dying.

"Locked Up" Officer Ricky Diss:

The second one is the best!!!!! He violated Khaled, Ross & Beyonce.

"How Officer Ricky Got Signed":





No comments: