Thursday, February 12, 2009

I Just Can't Win.... smh

Ok, so today my mom picked me up from the lirr train station to take me to the doctor after none of her so called "remedies" worked. So automatically when i hop in the car, my first instinct is to change the radio to a station I want like. (97.1, 105.1 or Z100) But today i felt the need to switch it up and play a cd i burned of some songs i like. Everything was going all smooth and dandy until my mom pulls up at the corner store and tells me to run in and get her a calling card (those cards west indian ppl use to call overseas). So not thinking that half the songs on my cd have curses, I get out, get the card, get me a cream soda and go back to the car. First thing i hear is "girl I got that dope dick now come here let me dope you" O.o

At that point, I knew that was my life because that wasnt even the first few lines of the song. I get in the car and flip to the next song, and now she is just staring at me like what was that song talking about. And all i can say is "idk...." because more than likely she probably didnt hear every line of it. But since the song makes sure to emphasize the word "Pussy" (( in case your wondering, the song is Every Girl - Young Money )) I knew she heard that part.

So now she gives me this long lecture about how "she can't stand rap music, its full of violence, sex, and thugs" and "why do i listen to that garbage, it just leading kids to do bad things" ..... and so on.

At this point i'm not even going to bother to fight back. So all i say "it doesnt always talk about that stuff" and i put the radio on hot 97. Conviently, just to prove my mom's point, the Blame It Remix comes on with Young Jeezy rapping. And he says, quote, "the way she skaking that ass, i think i got an erection, i think i got an erection but thats really the question". ..... WTF???? i couldn't even undersand why he would say that in a song to begin with.

So after that I was done, i just switched to the lite music station for the rest of the ride. I just can't ever win.


3 comments:

Karman said...

lmfao, your music's so bad.
and hahaha i'm so distracted by the mouse.
it's going all over the placeee.
loveeyaa<3

br!t.br!t. said...

lol karman ur a hater, i bet u wont say that when i see u

Anonymous said...

Ha owned missy