Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Another Day At Home | Drake's New Album Tomorrow


So as you can see from the time of this post and the pic. I'm still sick and I am still at home sadly. I kinda miss school right about now ..... but just a little. This morning was interesting because the fact that I was still sick (chills, fever, really gruesome cough, etc) made my mom take drastic measures to ensure I get well. She pulled out the old west indian remedies that are just pure torture.
First she rubbed me down with hot shinnning oil (the yellow oil in the glass bottle) mixed with Vicks & Coconut Oil. (smh). All of those things put together = a horrible smell that lasts all day long, and even more chills.

Then she felt the need to mix all these things together in a bowl with extremely hott water to produce steam and make me smell the fumes for a good 20 minutes. Not to mention that she threw a towel over my head to guarentee I get every once of the smell in.

The good thing is these things tend to work, so i'll probably be all good by tomorrow.

---------------------- On a totally different subject -------------------





Drake's new mixtape, So Far Gone drops tomorrow!!!!!!!! & I can't wait. I'm a huge Drake fan and I've been addicted to his music ever I first heard Brand New. (I'm Still Fly Freestyle sealed my addiction). Drake is really one talented dude and has been moving from the mixtape/underground scene to mainstream audience. From touring with Lil Wayne and getting signed to Interscope Records it looks like 09 will be his year. So haterz stop all the hating on lil Jimmy from Degrassi.

Some songs that have been leaked from So Far Gone are:
Little Bit - Drake ft Lykke Li
Ignorant Shit - Drake ft Lil Wayne
Unstoppable Remix - Drake, Santogold, Lil Wayne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so lmao...
1/i def kno all about the old west indian remedies [u poor soul] and

2/its a damn shame that diddy has gotten to a point in his life where dollare bills are irrelevant....i think im gonna make that my goal in life...to no longer have any need for such currency

Anonymous said...

Damn, i wud gladly take that dollar bill off diddy's hands i can appreciate some cookies from the deli!

also ur mom really wants u out of the house brittany, n wonder she tryin to make u feel beta asap, u prolly disturbin her sleepin coughin mad loud and stuff. Haha